My most recent vacation.

TOPIC 2

This year I went to Da Nang city with my family. We traveled by plane, which was quite a long trip.

We traveled for 1 week and the first day i separated my family and went to the beach to see you. He's a friend I've been playing with for more than 3 years on social media and now it's the first time we've met. He took me to a lot of interesting places such as: Dragon Bridge, Asia Asia Park, Tien Son Sports Palace, Helio and Helio Night Market


Asia Park in Da Nang is truly a marvel. Stepping through its gates filled me with excitement and anticipation. The vibrant colors, lively atmosphere, and captivating melodies created an exhilarating experience. Each ride and attraction seemed to promise endless fun and adventure. Amidst the laughter of fellow visitors, I felt a sense of belonging. Asia Park is more than just an amusement park; it's a sanctuary of joy where memories are made and dreams come alive.. After an evening out with friends, I returned to my family for dinner, we went to a lot of restaurants and enjoyed dishes such as shrimp noodles and chicken rice,.. But the most special is the specialty of Da Nang Quang noodles.

In the days that followed, I spent most of my time swimming and skateboarding with my friend. It will be a memory I will never forget. Hopefully in the future I will be able to return to Da Nang and have more good memories with my close friend.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My fitness and eating habits