My fitness and eating habits

 My fitness and eating habits

Living a balanced lifestyle has always been a priority for me. I believe that maintaining both physical and mental health is essential for overall well-being. In this blog, I will share about my current and past exercise habits, as well as my dietary habits.

My past exercise and eating habits.

I used to be on the Taekwondo team, where training intensity was quite rigorous, focusing on technical drills, strength, and endurance. I often had to run 6 rounds of stairs in a 6-story building every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and typically did 3 laps around Hoan Kiem Lake every Sunday morning. Looking back, I realize I had quite an ideal physique back then.

But I am quite a picky eater. I often skip breakfast and eat very little during the day. There are days when I only have a sandwich for lunch, and I don't eat a proper meal until dinner with my family. Perhaps that's why I often feel tired and can't gain weight or height

My current exercise and eating habits.

Currently, due to the challenges of studying and commuting, I no longer practice Taekwondo. Consequently, I haven't been exercising regularly for quite some time. During this period, I gained a bit of belly fat. However, due to my limited food intake and lack of proper nutrition, my arms remained quite thin, and my height didn't improve much. Towards the end of 2022, I joined a dance club at school. Since we had to perform frequently, we had to train consistently. I thought it could substitute for traditional workouts because it required significant physical activity.

My current exercise routine:

Each time I have a performance, it's usually from 11 AM to 1 PM and from 5 PM to 7 PM, Monday through Saturday.

My eating habits:

I tend to sleep quite late, so I wake up late as well. Currently, I still skip breakfast. Throughout the day, I eat meals available at school, such as rice porridge, sandwiches, pho, instant noodles, and bun rieu....

But there are days when I don't eat anything all day until dinner with my family, due to having too many deadlines to meet, which keeps me constantly busy.

I know my eating habits aren't healthy and need improvement, so I've outlined some plans for the next few weeks as follows:

*I WILL GO TO BED EARLIER EVERY DAY.

Monday:

- Morning: I will have some fruits and a piece of bread.

- Lunch: Have a full meal such as pho or rice.

- Dinner: Eat rice with my family.

Tuesday:

- Morning: had a glass of yogurt and some fruit.

- Lunch: instant noodles at school and a glass of milk.

- Dinner: had dinner with family.

Wednesday:

- Morning: had a cereal sandwich or a fruit smoothie.

- Lunch: had pho at school.

- Dinner: had dinner with family.

Thursday:

- Morning: had some eggs and toast.

- Lunch: had soup.

- Dinner: had dinner with family.

Friday:

- Morning: A cup of yogurt or some almonds and fruit.

-Lunch: had a chicken sandwich or salad.

- Dinner: had dinner with family.

Saturday:

- Morning: had soup and milk.

- Lunch: had cereal and yogurt.

- Dinner: had dinner with family.

Sunday:

- Morning: had cereal and yogurt.

- Lunch: had sticky rice or crab noodle soup at school.

- Dinner: had dinner with family.

And that's my plan for the coming weeks. Let's create good eating habits together each day! I hope you've also made a plan for yourself.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My most recent vacation.